The Age-Friendly Business®
Certificate Program with Membership in the AFB Alliance
Earn The Right To Ask For Their Business.
Businesses play a critical role in our communities. Let’s face it – with our busy lives, it is not unusual for us to engage more frequently with our local businesses than our own inner circle of friends and relatives. It just makes sense for our businesses to understand the emerging age-related changes we are likely to experience, and how to offer a welcoming, safe and respectful customer experience.
An Age-Friendly Business is a
People Friendly Business!
Our 90-minute Age-Friendly Business® Foundation Course introduces you and your staff to the universal aspects of aging and how these changes impact how your customers access your products and services and engage with your staff.
This fun, dynamic, and interactive course discusses the dangers of ageism, age-related changes to vision and hearing, keeping your environment safe and preventing falls, communication skills, and the good news and challenges of cognitive aging.
Most importantly, each participant finishes this course with customized practical recommendations that can be implemented the very same day, specific to your own industry and business.
A small annual Business Membership fee is required to keep the Age-Friendly Business® Membership in good standing.
Une partie de nos adhésions à l’Alliance AFB est en français.
Appelez pour plus de détails.
Earning your Age-Friendly Business® Certificate is fun and easy! We create an online custom portal for you and your team. Every member of your team serving the public has access to the powerful 90-minute Foundation Course. It is current, dynamic and interactive, and everyone completes with an enhanced appreciation of all your customers and the ability to offer an even more respectful and age-appropriate experience for your age 50+ customers.
Each staff member receives a certificate of completion, and when at least 75% of your team completes the course, your business receives the Age-Friendly Business® Certificate to display proudly and demonstrate to your community that you cared enough to learn more to serve them better.
Whether you are a local professional business, health care or home care service, restaurant, retail store, public service worker, retirement living facility or spa, this course will establish a Foundation for service excellence and customer loyalty!
To Review the Sessions included in the Business Membership: Click Here
- Our 90-minute Age-Friendly Business® Foundation Course introduces you and your staff to the universal aspects of aging and how these changes impact how your customers access your products and services and engage with your staff.
- Complimentary: Leadership Series
- Enhancing your revenues and reputation through service. Shekhar Mehta
- The brain science behind goal achievement for success in your business. John Assaraf
- How to establish rapport in moments to last a lifetime. Dr. Amy D’Aprix
- Leadership secrets that get noticed and make a difference in your bottom line. Fraser Pajak
- De-mystifying social media to grow your business. Julian Harcourt
- Elevating the quality of service for LGBT customers. Dr. Tim Johnston
- Purposeful profit through the insights of the Enneagram. Laurie Renton
- Understanding the $15 T Longevity Economy and what it means for you and your business. Rhonda Latreille
- Creative COVID strategies that increased revenues. Age-Friendly Business Panel
- Age-Friendly Business and International Perspectives – International Panel
Find Out How You Can Make Your Business Age Friendly: Call Now
Choose The Plan That Fits Your Business
1 To 5 Employees
$300.00 + Tax
6 To 10 Employees
$550.00 + tax
11 To 15 Employees
$750.00 + Tax
Members Gain Access Into The International Age-Friendly Business® Alliance Directory
Know what you REALLY do. The 3 ways to grow your business, how to leverage your time and systems, track your results, adapt and
GROW Your Revenues!