The Certified Professional Consultant on Aging® Designation
Our Professional Designation
All of the Feature Course modules have CE allocated with IIROC, CFP, MFDA, Chambre, The Institute (Advocis) and provincial insurance councils. When you complete 24 of the professional modules you earn your respected Certified Professional Consultant on Aging (CPCA). This will position you as a professional who knows more, cares more, and serves better.
Estate Planning to End of Life Care, Housing Options to The New Retirement, Grief and Loss, Physiological Aspects of Aging and the Psychology of Money.
From Caregiving to Long-term Care, Family Support Systems to Abuse.
We teach you how to translate this knowledge into essential conversations, addressing the ‘conversation beneath the conversation.’
Whether you are discussing what legacy really means to your client, family concerns, life planning or end-of-life planning, the CPCA curriculum prepares you for conversations of
substance and significance.
(30+ CE Credits)
Today’s increasingly sophisticated clients expect to deal with professionals. The Certified Professional Consultant on Aging (CPCA)® is one of the most recognized and distinguished designations assuring your community that you have made the commitment to a high level of education and understanding of their evolving needs.
To engage in relevant and more informed conversations with your clients, you and your professional team must understand the current aging trends, physical and cognitive changes associated with aging, and what this means for your clients’ needs, challenges, and aspirations, today and tomorrow.
The CPCA Designation Course covers 24 different modules discussing the health, social, legal and financial aspects of aging and how meaningful financial plans anticipate and accommodate quality of life issues.
Individual and Group Coaching Available
“When you know that you know — they know it too.”
Ken Thom, CPCA
Once You Have Earned the CPCA® Designation
This is where the fun really begins! We have marketing and business building tools designed especially for you. In one place you can:
- learn what your clients want and need from professionals serving them,
- showcase a respected designation, and then
- grow your business by utilizing a professionally prepared and customized business building tool box that ensures that your commitment translates into increased revenues for you and outstanding service for your clients and community.
Keep your Membership Active –This is a Professional Designation!
- Your CPCA Designation must be renewed on an annual basis. Your first year membership is included in your tuition fees, and 12 months after you have earned the CPCA Designation, you will be required to renew your membership in order to continue to hold yourself out as a Certified Professional Consultant on Aging (CPCA) and to continue access our content and marketing tools. There is an annual fee, and an annual disclosure form, as well as the need to earn on-going continuing education.
- The respected Certified Professional Consultant on Aging (CPCA)® Designation sets you apart from the rest. This designation shows YOUR community that YOU are a professional who cares enough to learn more and serve better. The age 50+ are powerful and influential consumers and astute professionals know that they must earn the right to excel and prosper in this powerful market.
You Have Earned The Right To Ask For Their Business!
Trends in Aging
Aging and Society
Physiological Aspects of Aging
Abuse, Neglect and Exploitation of Older Persons
Seniors and Money
Family and Social Support
The New Retirement
Alzheimer’s Disease and Related Dementias
Aging and the Law — What to do if your client’s capacity is in doubt
Aging and the Law — Privacy Issues
Ethics in Senior Business
Chronic Illness in Seniors
Senior Nutrition and Fitness
Mental Health Grief and Loss
End of Live Planning
Leadership Series – Serving the LGBTQ Community
Canada’s Health Care System
Communicating Effectively with Seniors
Spirituality and Aging
When you register for the CPCA designation, you start with the introductory ‘Foundation Course.’ This introduces some of the universal aspects of aging and how these impact how clients and customers access your products and services and engage with your staff. Start your journey to excellence today!
All CPCA’s Gain Access Into The International Age-Friendly Business® Alliance Directory
Will Thank You!
The vast aging population presents massive opportunities, but also complex challenges. It’s not always easy to figure out how best to serve this group and make the most of these possibilities.
Unfortunately, many professionals lack the knowledge and confidence they need to reach those 50+ consumers, leaving a huge market untapped. As a result, you could be left behind as your competition takes advantage of new opportunities presented by the longevity economy.
The Certified Professional Consultant on Aging Designation (CPCA) gives you the edge. Be recognized as a professional who knows more, cares more and serves better with this designation – no matter your industry! Unlock your potential in the age 50+ marketplace by becoming CPCA designated today!
Register Now - Choose Your CPCA Payment Plan
Know what you REALLY do. The 3 ways to grow your business, how to leverage your time and systems, track your results, adapt and
GROW Your Revenues!